I also want to apologies for not posting last week! I was quite busy and didn't want to rush to have a post up and not feel like it was well written or up to my standards. I also didn't want to randomly upload in the week so that is why I've waited till today to upload one!
So the majority of people have a bucket list, full of things which they would like to do in their lifetime, me included! I love knowing what cool or exciting things people want to do or accomplish, so I've decided to write a post on 5 of the things I have on my list. I won't be mentioning them all, otherwise I will be here for a long time and you would probably never get through the whole post!
1. The main thing on my bucket list is to be able to travel the world. I've spoke about wanting to travel in previous posts but it's something that I have wanted to do for a long time now. Especially as I have never left the UK or been on an airplane. I feel like it would be such an amazing experience to see how other countries are compared to where I am from. There are places that I know that I defiantly want to visit such as Canada, New York, Singapore, Bali and Sydney but I have loads in which I would really love to visit! I am also not interested in going places for the nice weather, I would just love to explore and visiting landmarks and cities.
2. Another thing on my bucket list is to skydive. This is probably on a lot of peoples list but I would just love to experience it. When watching people do it, I always get so jealous as it just looks amazing. Especially to see an amazing view from so high up! Of course I would be terrified to do it but I feel like I would regret not doing something like this at least once in my lifetime.
3. This is random but I really want to see an elephant in person. It is my favourite animal and to be able to see one would be amazing. If I did see one I would love to be able to interact with it and be up close as it would be a better experience. I would love to see the elephants in Africa. I don't really have a reasoning for this but Africa is a place I would love to visit.
4. This one isn't as interesting as the other ones but I would love to learn a language fluently. I think it would be so cool being able to speak more than one language. I know small amounts of certain languages but not enough to have a good conversation where I can speak without having to think how to say it or what certain worlds mean. I have only started wanting to speak more languages since I started watching a Youtube family who are from the UK but moved to Gran Canaria and were learning to speak Spanish. For some reason it made me so interested in learning for myself even if I never would need to speak it.
5. The forth thing is to go scuba diving. This just seems like an incredible thing to do. My YouTubers have done this and the coral reefs just look really beautiful. I would really want to be able to see this in person and not through a screen.
Those are the top 5 things on my bucket list, What's on yours? Leave a comment saying what is the top item on your bucket list!
Until next time...