Saturday 15 July 2017

"Inhale Courage...Exhale Fear"

Hey guys! I wanted to talk about something more personal in todays post. It is something we can all relate to in some way...Fears!

Some people may not have many fears or they are little things, but we all have them. I personally have many fears which some of you may not understand and vice versa but a lot of them are something we just have to deal with a lot in life.

It could be spiders, heights or even the dark, but we are all afraid of something, even if we don't shout it so everyone knows.

Being in education, has brought me face to face with one of my fears a lot! Which is being centre of attention. This may seem strange to some of you reading this but it is a great fear of mine. I hate the thought of speaking in front of people as I instantly feel judged. I am not very confident at all, so when having to do presentations in school, I automatically stressed myself out about the mention of the word!

Now being in college, I feel like my confidence has improved slightly, but I am no where near close to feeling comfortable in standing up in front of crowds, big or small.

People have always told me, the more you face your fears, the less scary they are, which to an extent is true, however, at this point in my life I feel like I will never overcome this fear. Which I really don't want to happen! I want to be able to have more confidence, so that I am not always doubting myself, or feeling like I can't do certain things as I don't want to hold myself back.

This is why I resulted in making this blog! I wanted to write my thoughts and feel like I am not being judged. That is also why I want to stay anonymous. I haven't got the courage to tell people about it. However, creating this blog and actually uploading posts is out of my comfort zone so I feel like it may help me gain some confidence and not be so afraid of being centre of attention!

I would say this is my biggest fear, but I am afraid of the most littlest of things like balloons popping, thunder and lightning and being chased! Don't let them hold you back as worrying about them will stop you from seeing whats beyond them.

If you are still reading this post, then I would like you to comment your biggest fear down below! We shouldn't be ashamed of what we are afraid of as so many people will be feeling the same way!

I hope you liked this kind of post, its defiantly more chatty then my other ones and I feel like none of it will make sense but I liked doing something different! This will also help you to get to know me a little better and understand why I don't want to give out my identity just yet!

So for now it's bye from BlogMyLife and may one day I reveal who I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment