Tuesday 11 July 2017

Liebster Award - Discover New Blogs

Hey guys! This post is a little different to my other ones. I will be answering 11 question written by Annie at AnnieChanieBlog. She nominated me to take part in this tag, which I am very grateful for! This tag focuses on smaller/new bloggers which I think is an amazing idea as it brings bloggers together!

The rules for the Liebster Award are...

  • Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
  • Nominate 11 other Bloggers (With under 200 followers)
  • Ask your nominees 11 other questions
  • Let them know you nominated them

Questions asked by Annie..

1. Who is your favourite fictional character?

It would have to be Penny from the series Girl Online as when reading them she was my age at the time and I feel I could relate in some way to what she was going through. 

2. Are you a night owl or an early bird? 

I am slightly more of a night owl however, if I need to get up in the morning for something I have planned then I can wake up when my alarm goes of or before, fairly easily. 

3. What's the best present you have ever received?

This is a hard question, as I have loved most of the gifts I have gotten, But if I have to say one it would be my iPhone which I received as an early birthday present!

4. What's your favourite holiday (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, etc..)?

Probably Christmas as I get to see all my family that live away. This can be the only time I see certain family members, which makes Christmas more special!

5. Do you know any languages/What languages do you wish you could speak?

I speak fluently in English, obviously, but as I live in Wales, I have been learning Welsh most my life. I also know a little bit of French and German and have recently been learning Spanish. I wish that I could fluently speak Welsh.

6. What's your favourite part about blogging?

I love many aspects of blogging but my favourite would be that I am able to write down all my thoughts and post ideas, and share them with other bloggers and non bloggers, who are all very supportive.

7. What desert could you eat for the rest of your life?

Fruit and yoghurt! It's not the most exciting desert but I just love having it.

8. Who is someone you look up to?

I look up to Ariana Grande. This is because she was able to prove how powerful music can be and bring a community together in hard times. She has inspired so many people, doing what she did!

9. What's one thing on your bucket list?

To travel the world. I have wanted to travel to different places for a while n ow and keep adding places to my list. The top places I would want to visit are Canada and NewYork.

10. What's an achievement you are really proud of?

This probably doesn't seem like much to a lot of people but it would be passing all of my GCSE's at grade C and above first time!

11. If you could travel back in time where would you go?

I would go to Germany during WW2 as I find Certain aspects of history so interesting. However, I would not go to experience what people went through, I would go to learn more about the history side of things.

My questions

1. What made you want to start blogging?

2. If you went back in time, what one thing would you change?

3. What is your favourite song of all times?

4. What TV programme did you always watch growing up?

5. What quote inspires you the most?

6. Are you a cat or dog person?

7. What is your most used phrase/word?

8. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?

9. What one thing do you always have with you?

10. What subject was your favourite when in school?

11. What advice would you give someone who is unsure about starting a blog?

I am nominating...







Scale It Simple

Natalie Leanne

Now All I Know Is Grace

My Many Loves

Sorry if some of you have been nominated before or have slightly more then 200 followers! I hope you give it ago and if you do make sure you tweet me your posts when you upload them! - @BlogMyLife321

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment