Friday 1 September 2017

My Favourite Books

Hey guys!

So lately I have really been enjoying reading! Ive always liked to read but I have times where I always have a book in my hand. I just love picking up a book and getting lost in it for hours on end. I have read so many different books that I've decided to recommend to you my favourites.

For me personally, to get in to a book I have to read at least one chapter before putting it down, otherwise I end up not picking it up again. This may be different for you but I have to stick at it for a bit before I know if I like it or not. Don't give up on something until you know you have given it your all.

At the moment I am currently reading the Twilight series. I never thought I would enjoy them as much as I am! I love watching the films so thought I would try read the books. Ive tried reading them before but I only read about 5 pages before I put it down again so I never really got in to it. Now that I am reading them again, I am really enjoying them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If your a person who doesn't like to read big books, they may not be right for you as all of them are over 400 pages and the biggest is 700 but when reading them you will wish it had more!

Im guessing a lot of people have heard of the Twilight Series, so I wont go on writing streams about it. Its basically written around this girl, Bella who moves to Forks to live with her dad. But she meets this boy Edward who is a vampire. Edward is able to hear the thoughts of people around him but he can't with Bella, which causes him to become interested in her and made it hard for hm to stay away. They end up becoming very close and she finds out about him being a vampire which puts her in danger. I Am on the last book of the series - Breaking Dawn - and am gutted that I have nearly finished it.

I think they may be my new favourite books! I just have struggled so much to put them down and I could read them again and again.

I also have recently read some books from the Agatha Raisin series. I found these books through watching Agatha Raisin. There are so many books that I've only actually read two of them. But from what I've read so far, they are very good books! I've never read a book similar to them as they are based on crime. Each book is based on a new crime in which Agatha Raisin tries to solve. I also love the covers of the books as well as the content.

Another book series that I have mentioned a hundred times before in other posts, is Girl Online. Ive probably read them about 3 times already as I could just read them over and over again. I wont get into detail about how much I love these books, but they are defiantly books I would recommend, especially to teens and young adults! I also have been able to get my sister into them. Which was very difficult to do as she doesn't really like to read. But she's actually enjoying them, but wont admit how much as I've been asking her to read them for around 2 years now.

These book are very relatable and definatly a series which will keep you wanting to read more. They are based around a girl named Penny who meets Noah in NewYork City. They form a relationship in only minutes of meeting and become to know a lot about each other. However, Noah holds secrets that he doesn't talk about even to Penny who he soon falls for.

These are only 3 of the many books series that I love but I would love to know your recommendations in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this post and read some of these as they are all amazing books!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment